“A healthy diet is a way to long life.”
Obviously, it has become necessary to maintain a healthy lifestyle in this fast-paced life, where every individual is running behind substantial pleasures. A healthy lifestyle means a healthy routine, including regular exercise and a balanced diet. But, what exactly is a balanced diet, what is a healthy routine, what should you eat and what not? Apparently, we all have quite a little idea about a healthy lifestyle, but still it is important to consult an experienced dietician before planning a healthy routine for you and your family.
Here are the top 3 best and popular dieticians in Panchkula who can guide you better on how to adopt a balanced diet and live healthy. Have a look:
1. Dr. Madhu Sharma –
With a rich experience of more than 3 decades of service at the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research in Chandigarh, Dr. Madhu Sharma is a talented, expert and registered dietician. Qualified with a diploma in Dietetics and a post graduate in Foods and Nutrition (M.Sc) from Hyderabad and Delhi, she is now serving people at several clinics and hospitals, along with an independent set up with the name of ‘Diet for life’.
- Dt. Madhu is keen to provide practical and sustainable services for life, thereby making ‘quality, not quantity’ the motto of her work.
- She is the best in her areas of interest- obesity, child nutrition and associated nutritional aspects, gastric and liver disorders.
- She can also guide you well about awareness on Lifestyle Diseases comprising common problems of diabetes, both in adults and children, cardiac and hypertension in the population.
- Her contribution in the public health also includes her 3 publishings based on Paediatric Nutrition which deal with varied aspects of nutrition in health and disease in children.
- Besides these achievements and contributions, she is a permanent Member of the Indian Dietetic Association, (Vice President of the Chandigarh Chapter), Nutrition Society of India, the Indian Society of Parenteral, World Congress of Nutrition and Enteral Nutrition.
Through her independent setup ‘Diet-for-life’, she offers dietary management advices in the areas of cardiac diseases and hypertension, liver and kidney diseases, weight management (Obesity and underweight), general lifestyle guidelines, pediatric and diabetes.
- Whether you live in Panchkula, Chandigarh, Mohali or any other part of the world, she is there to guide you.
- All her services are available at very affordable prices, varying upon your goals and objectives.
2. Dt. Sheela Seherawat (Nupur Clinic Sector 17, panchkula): A Weight loss & Wellness Specialists and anti ageing specialist, Dt. Sheela is the mentor and a founder dietician of Diet Clinic Health Care Pvt. Ltd. and has won several awards in her field. Dt. Sheela is a certified dietitian, graduated with honors. She is a native of Haryana and has established a private dietician practice in India in the year 2006.
- A constant motivation, belief and a positive approach towards having a healthy diet is her key to success.
- You can achieve good health with the expert advice from dietician Sheela Seherawat as her diet programs are designed in a scientific manner with a practical approach to suit everyone.
- She runs an independent setup run by Dr Nupur at a Clinic in Sector-17, Panchkula.
- She has introduced her special menu plans and is a registered dietitian with IDA, to have her own, line of customized diet plans.
- She offers various dietary packages like Diet Consultations, Therapeutic Diets and weight loss programs. But, these packages are available at quite a high rate.
To book your appointment, call @+918010888222 or visit her clinic ‘Nupur Clinic in Sector 17, Panchkula.
You can also visit her online @ http://www.dietclinic.in/
- Dt. Shreya: She is not mere a dietician, rather, she is your ‘diet cook’. Dietician Shreya has done her Post Graduation in Nutrition & Dietetics and thereafter, completed her internship from PGIMER Hospital Chandigarh. She has also completed her Post Graduation Diploma in Physiotherapy and Nutrition. She has worked as a Clinical Nutritionist in Fortis Hospital. Today, she is running her own clinic with the aim of providing good health systems to her clients with a simple philosophy of ‘Helping people to lose weight with positive lifestyle changes’.
- Dt. Shreya believes that the solution for any disease is not just to give a therapeutic diet just on a piece of paper.
- She has initiated and named ‘Diet on Wheels’ where they and her team provides ‘Diet Tiffins’ to those who enroll with them.
- Her Diet packages include detoxification diets, meta diets, model’s diet, blood pressure diet, etc. Here, this may not convince you as not everyone finds it comfortable with the diets package they provide. Also, these packages are not affordable for everyone.
Reach Dt. Shreya for consultation @ http://dietitianshreya.com/or visit her clinic in sector 14- Panchkula.